In partnership with InSight Telepsychiatry, Legacy Treatment Services and Oaks Integrated Care Eligible: March 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
Are you a veteran living in South Jersey? Do you need access to a primary care doctor or a behavioral health clinician in a quick and convenient way?
If so, call 1-888-Virtua-3 for a free appointment!
For more information click on the link below:
BOROUGH OF PINE HILL
ORDINANCE # 2017-955
AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOROUGH OF PINE HILL AUTHORIZING THE
PRIVATE SALE OF CERTAIN BOROUGH OWNED PROPERTY
PURSUANT TO N.J.S.A. 40A:12-13(b)
Ordinance #2017-955 offers by private sale to contiguous property owners for the highest bid the properties identified hereinbelow on Schedule “A” at the minimum bid indicated. The successful Purchaser shall also pay any and all expenses incurred by the Borough in connection with the sale and transfer of the property title, including but not limited to legal, survey, title and environmental fees, if any. The Borough shall solicit bids from all owners of parcels adjacent to the properties listed hereinbelow from March 23, 2017, the date of advertisement of the Notice and shall require that such bids be submitted to the Borough Clerk by 10 A.M. on April 12, 2017. The Borough Clerk shall open all bids received at 10 A.M. on April 12, 2017.
Notice is hereby given that the Borough Council of the Borough of Pine Hill adopted the above titled Ordinance at a final reading held on March 20, 2017.
Thomas Cardis, Borough Clerk
NOTICE OF PRIVATE SALE OF REAL ESTATE BY THE
BOROUGH OF PINE HILL, COUNTY OF CAMDEN
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:12-13(b), the Borough of Pine Hill has authorized for private sale the following properties to the owners of real property contiguous thereto as the Borough owned property is less than the minimum size for development under the Borough Zoning Ordinance and is without any capital improvements. Any offers for the property identified hereinbelow may be made to Thomas Cardis, Borough Clerk, at the Borough of Pine Hill Municipal Building, 45 W. 7th Avenue, Pine Hill, New Jersey, 08021, for a period of twenty (20) days from March 23, 2017, the date of advertisement of this Notice, for not less than the minimum prices set forth herein below. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope which is marked as a bid and the block and lot numbers shall be placed on the exterior of the envelope. The sale will be in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
The properties being sold are subject to Federal, State and Municipal Laws and Regulations, including applicable Ordinances, easements, conditions, restrictions and rights of way of record and such facts as an accurate survey may disclose.
The properties to be sold are undersized for development under the Borough Zoning Ordinances. Bids will be limited to contiguous landowners only.
The properties to be sold are described as follows:
Block Lot Property Location Acreage Bid Minimum
48 3, 4 1005 Pine Street 0.1722 $2,000
59 10, 11 East 8th Avenue 0.34 $ 500
62 7, 8 & 9 Wright Avenue 0.13 $ 500
65 40 East 8th Avenue 0.08 $1,000
76 4.01, 5 & 6 West 3rd Avenue 0.2066 $2,000
81 16 58 Poplar Avenue 0.256 $2,000
84 9, 10 West 1st Avenue 0.17 $2,000
91 9, 10 230 Erial Road 0.17 $2,000
99.03 8, 9 Terrace Avenue 0.17 $2,000
107 22 Greenwood Avenue 0.03 $1,000
The sale of the property being made subject to the terms, conditions, restrictions and limitations of a Letter Contract between the successful bidder and the Borough and the following terms and conditions:
Terms of Sale:
- The property is being sold in an “AS IS” “WHERE IS” condition. The successful bidder is responsible for conducting any and all inspections and testings on the property at its own cost and expense.
- The successful bidder shall pay pro-rated real estate taxes for the balance of the current year as of the date of the closing of title.
- The closing of title to the property is “time is of the essence” and must take place within 30 days from the date of the acceptance of the bid by the Borough Council. In the event said purchaser shall fail to make settlement within that time period, the 10% deposit shall be forfeited as liquidated damages.
- A 10% deposit is required to be paid by the successful bidder within 72 hours of notification from the Borough that said party is the successful bidder. If the 10% deposit is not made within that time period, the Borough has the right to accept the bid from the next highest bidder.
- The successful bidder shall consolidate the property purchased with other contiguous lot or lots so as to be part of a reconfigured lot in conformance with the Borough’s zoning requirements. No variances shall be requested or permitted for this property and there shall be no further subdivision of the property.
- A Bargain and Sale Deed shall be the document of conveyance and no warranties or representations as to title are made by the Borough. If, however, the Borough is unable to convey marketable title, any deposit monies received will be returned.
- The confirmation of the sale by the Governing Body will be a complete acceptance of the bid and thereafter within 30 days from said confirmation, the settlement must be completed by the successful bidder. In the event the successful bidder defaults and fails to complete the settlement within that time period allowed, the down payment shall be forfeited to the Borough’s liquated damages.
- The lots being offered for sale are subject to existing liens, encumbrances, judgments, zoning regulations, easements, Department of Environmental Protection regulations and any other regulations which said facts would be revealed by a title report and accurate survey which the Borough is not undertaken. The Borough makes no representations as to any previous use of the property and does not guaranty clear title to the property.
- The successful bidder shall be required to pay all conveyance expenses including transfer taxes, legal fees, and pro-rated advertising cost and to provide at its own expense a title search and legal description to the Borough for the preparation of the Deed of Conveyance.
- At the closing, the Borough will transfer the Borough’s rights of ownership of the property to the successful bidder. This transfer of ownership shall be subject to (a) easements and restrictions of record, (b) the stated interest, if any, of the United States and/or the State of New Jersey to the lands now or formally flowed by tidewaters, (c) flooding and drainage rights, if any, of adjoining property owners in streams or water courses bounding or crossing the property in any way, (d) rights, public and private of any part of the premises including within the lines of the street or right-of-way, (e) rights of adjoining owners, (f) any facts that the land or buildings located thereon which a correct survey would disclose, (g) any and all applicable governmental regulations, (h) occupants/tenants of the property, if any, (i) any facts which will be disclosed by a title search, (j) environmental contamination, and (k) the possibility of title being voided due to an irregularity in the proceedings utilized by the Borough to acquire or dispose of the property.
- The successful bidder must execute a Letter Contract which will be provided to the successful bidder within 72 hours of notification from the Borough that said party is the successful bidder.
- The contiguous land owners for the purposes of this sale shall be limited to the legal owner of record as of the date of this sale. Contract purchasers and tax lien owners are not deemed contiguous for the purpose of this sale. The description and location of the land is for information purposes only, and prospective bidders should examine the Property prior to bidding to verify this information.
- The Borough Council does hereby reserve the right to reject and all bids received on the properties identified herein or to withdraw this offer to sell at any time prior to the sale, without cause or advertisement of same.
- Any material prepared and distributed in connection with this sale is for convenience purposes only and is intended to give prospective bidders a general understanding of the condition, location and size of the property. The Borough of Pine Hill is not responsible for errors that may appear in such materials. Each prospective bidder is urged to thoroughly research and examine the property prior to placing a bid. The property can be made available for inspection by appointment only. Prospective bidders desiring to inspect the property should contact Patricia Hendricks, Deputy Borough Clerk, at 856-783-7400 between the hours of 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. to make an appointment.
BOROUGH OF PINE HILL
THOMAS CARDIS, Borough Clerk
45 W. 7th Street, Pine Hill, NJ 08021
NOTICE is hereby given in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40A:12-13(a) that the Mayor and Borough Council of the Borough of Pine Hill, County of Camden, New Jersey, will expose at public sale and auction to the highest bidder on March 27, 2017, at 10:00 a.m., prevailing time, at the Borough Municipal Building, 45 W. 7th Avenue, Pine Hill, NJ 08021, tracts of land situated in the Borough of Pine Hill, as described and listed as follows:
Block Lot Property Address Size of Parcel Minimum Bid Amount
1 9.04 Blackwood-Clementon Rd 150 x 200 $99,000
15.13 5 209 Grasmur Turn 70 x 167 $10,000
15.13 6 211 Grasmur Turn 79 x 160 $10,000
29 30 West Woodburn 275 x 150 $ 5,000
44 13 50 E Buttonwood Ave 225 x 150 $30,000
44 18 51 E. Spring Street 75 x 150 $15,000
48 94.01 123 E. Clearview Ave 85 x 150 $15,000
48 102 133 E. Clearview Ave 80 x 150 $15,000
100 37 159 Erial Road 100 x 100 $15,000
79 15 310 Hillside Ave 100 x 215 $ 1,500
All bids shall be referred to the Borough Council for review and final approval. The Borough reserves the right to accept the highest bid or to reject any and all bids if the highest bid is not accepted.
Said properties are being offered for sale with a condition that the Borough is
issuing no representations or warranties as to the permissibility or advisability of building or constructing improvements on said properties. The successful bidder is solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary local, county or state permits and/or approvals to construct any improvement on the properties.
The Borough makes no representations as to any existing environmental conditions or any ISRA requirements that may be applicable to the property.
Upon the close of bidding, the highest qualified bidder, as designated by the Municipal Clerk, shall submit cash or a certified check in the amount of ten (10%) percent of the bid and shall immediately execute an offer to purchase at the bid price, which offer shall include the terms and conditions specified herein.
The successful bidder shall provide at its own expense a title search and legal description to the Borough for the preparation of the deed of conveyance.
At the closing, the successful bidder will be required to pay all expenses, including legal fees and advertising costs incurred by the Borough. At least 15 days prior to settlement, the successful bidder will provide the Borough Attorney with a Preliminary Title Report and legal description.
A Bargain and Sale Deed will be the document of conveyance and no warranties or representations as to title are made by the Borough. If, however, it is determined that the Borough is unable to convey marketable title, any deposit moneys received pursuant to the bidding procedure will be returned to the bidder.
The confirmation of the sale by the Governing Body shall be a complete acceptance of the bid and, thereafter, within thirty (30) days from said confirmation, the closing must be completed. Failure to comply with any of the above requirements or to close on or before the date set forth herein shall entitle the Borough to rescind prior bid approval, terminate any and all rights of the designated bidder in said property and retain all moneys heretofore deposited.
The successful bidder shall be responsible for terminating any and all existing occupancy or tenancies.
The properties being sold are subject to existing encumbrances, liens, zoning regulations, easements, other restrictions, such facts as a title search would reveal and such facts as an accurate survey would reveal and any present or future assessments for the construction of improvements benefiting said property. The sale in no manner binds the Borough to provide access or to improve any existing access and the Borough makes no representation that any access exists to the properties being sold.
Any buildings on any of the properties shall within one hundred twenty (120) days of the Borough providing title be properly demolished or meet appropriate building and health codes unless otherwise extended or waived by the Borough.
DATED: March 6, 2017 ___________________________________ THOMAS CARDIS, RMC, Borough Clerk
Beginning sometime in February of 2017, South Jersey Gas, will be doing lateral replacements which will require street openings in the Borough of Pine Hill.
The project will include 18,500’ of pipe with 182 services.
Roads where the project will take place are listed below and the streets highlighted in blue depicts where they will start.
W. 2nd Ave
W. 1st Ave
W. Evanson Ave
The Borough Free Rabies Clinic will be held Saturday, March 4th from 9:00 to noon at the Public Works Facility located at 400 Davis Avenue.
Animal Licenses can also be obtained at that time.
The Freeholder Board is proud to announce the state’s first county-wide Smart911 system. The program will save critical time in emergency situations
Smart911 is a free nationwide service that allows users to create a Smart911 Safety Profile, which provides vital information to emergency dispatchers and first responders during an emergency.
Camden County residents are encouraged to create their safety profile with Smart911 to have their information available to dispatchers and to receive emergency notifications. Smart911 is private and secure, is only used for emergency responses, and only made available to the 9-1-1 system in the event of an emergency call.
Here is the Link to sign-up: https://www.smart911.com/smart911/registration/registrationLanding.action
For customers who rely on electricity to power life-support equipment in their homes, our Emergency Medical Equipment Notification Program provides advance notice of scheduled outages and severe weather alerts.
Waste Management will have regular trash pick up on Monday, December 26th and Monday, January 2nd.