MUNICIPAL CLERK’S OFFICE
Borough Clerk: 856-783-7400
Deputy Borough Clerk : Patricia Hendricks, RMC, CMR
Phone: 856-783-7400 x 203
Hours for Vital Statistics (Registrar):
Monday: 9 am – Noon
Tuesday: 9 am – Noon and 2 pm – 3:30 pm
Wednesday: 7 pm to 8:30 pm
Hours for Clerk’s Office:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Phone: 856-783-7400 ext. 203
The Borough Clerk attends all official Council Meetings, serves as secretary to the governing body keeping the official record of each proceeding and is the custodian of all minutes, ordinances and resolutions. The Clerk’s office is responsible for the preparation of agendas, minutes, ordinances and resolutions for the Council.
The office provides public information and responds to requests for public records information, certifies and distributes ordinances and resolutions. Additionally, the Office of the Municipal Clerk is the custodian of all archival records of the Borough and handles requests for information, permits and vital records, including marriage, birth and death certificates. This office processes requests for certified copies of vital records for events that occurred in the Borough of Pine Hill.
The office of the Borough Clerk strives to achieve a courteous, service-oriented team of professionals who in connection with the Borough Council provide quality service to our residents. Our office also provides voter registration and administer all elections and finally to serve as an information officer and reference center to the public.
The Municipal Clerk also provides the following licenses and permits:
- Mercantile License Application
- Solicitor Licensing
- Yard/Garage Sale Permit
- OPRA Request Form
- Amusement Devices and Games
- Bingo and Raffle License
- Liquor License
- Limousine Licenses
- Street Opening Permits
The following are the elections that are scheduled in the Borough of Pine Hill:
First Tuesday after the First Monday in June
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
First Tuesday after the First Monday in November
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The following are the Polling Locations:
Pine Hill Municipal Building
45 West 7th Ave
District 1, 2, 4
Pine Hill Senior Center
135 East 12th Ave
District 3, 5, 6
- Voter Registration Form
- Vote by Mail Form
- www.njelections.org or call Toll free 1-877-NJVOTER (1-877-658-6837)
The deadline to register to vote is 21 days prior to an election.
- All rental units shall be registered with the Borough Clerk of the Borough of Pine on an annual basis. Each rental unit shall be registered with each change in occupancy. The license term shall commence on January 1st.
- Every person required to file a registration form and shall file an amended registration form within 20 days after any change in the information.
HOW TO APPLY IN NEW JERSEY FOR A MARRIAGE OR CIVIL UNION LICENSE:
- You must apply in the town where either applicant resides. Out of State couples in NJ should apply in the town where the ceremony will occur.
- You may apply no sooner than 30 days before the ceremony, and should plan to apply at least 7 days before the ceremony.
Both applicants and one witness over the age of 18 should come together to fill out the license application. You may complete the first page of the application, and bring it with you, but the witness must complete his/her section at the time of application, and all parties must sign in the presence of the Registrar. (Application for License: Marriage, Civil Union, Remarriage and Reaffirmation of Civil Union)
Both applicants must bring:
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license, (or passport & license or photo ID), or other ID as required by the Registrar.
- Death certificate, divorce papers, or former Civil Union papers with the docket number on them if applicable
- The applicants must know the date of the ceremony, the municipality & County where the ceremony will occur, the name & address of the Official performing the ceremony.
- The Application requires the maiden names of Mothers and birthplaces (State) of all four parents.
The marriage license fee is $28.00, payable by check or cash.