MUNICIPAL CLERK’S OFFICE
Borough Clerk : Patricia Hendricks, RMC, CMR
Phone: 856-783-7400 x 203
Hours for Vital Statistics (Registrar):
Monday: 9 am – Noon
Tuesday: 9 am – Noon and 2 pm – 3:30 pm
Wednesday: 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Hours for Clerk’s Office:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday – 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm – Evening 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Phone: 856-783-7400 ext. 203
The Borough Clerk attends all official Council Meetings, serves as secretary to the governing body keeping the official record of each proceeding and is the custodian of all minutes, ordinances and resolutions. The Clerk’s office is responsible for the preparation of agendas, minutes, ordinances and resolutions for the Council.
The office provides public information and responds to requests for public records information, certifies and distributes ordinances and resolutions. Additionally, the Office of the Municipal Clerk is the custodian of all archival records of the Borough and handles requests for information, permits and vital records, including marriage, birth and death certificates. This office processes requests for certified copies of vital records for events that occurred in the Borough of Pine Hill.
The office of the Borough Clerk strives to achieve a courteous, service-oriented team of professionals who in connection with the Borough Council provide quality service to our residents. The Clerk’s office also provides voter registration, administers all elections and finally serves as an information and reference center to the public.
The Municipal Clerk also provides the following
- Mercantile License Application
- Pet License Application
- Solicitor License Application
- Street Opening Permit Application
- Yard Sale Permit Application
- OPRA Request Form
The following are the elections that are scheduled in the Borough of Pine Hill:
First Tuesday after the First Monday in June
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
First Tuesday after the First Monday in November
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The following are the Polling Locations:
Pine Hill Municipal Building
45 West 7th Ave
District 1, 2, 4
Pine Hill Senior Center
135 East 12th Ave
District 3, 5, 6
- Voter Registration Form
- Vote by Mail Form
- www.njelections.org or call Toll free 1-877-NJVOTER (1-877-658-6837)
The deadline to register to vote is 21 days prior to an election.
- All rental units shall file a Rental Registration and License Application Form with the Construction Office prior to filing the Landlord Registration Form with the Borough Clerk.
- Every person required to file a registration form shall file an amended registration form within 20 days after any change in the information required to be included thereon.
- No fee shall be required for the filing of an amendment, except where the ownership of the premises is changed.
The marriage license fee is $28.00, payable to Pine Hill Borough by cash, check or money order.