Holiday Home Decorating Contest 2023
The Borough of Pine Hill will be hosting its Second Annual Holiday Home Decorating Contest. Join the contest and decorate the outside of your home in a holiday theme for a chance to win prizes!
Rules and Submission Information
Registration will be open from October 27 – December 10.
Cash prizes will be awarded, plus a special award for 1st place!
3rd place - $50
2nd place - $75
1st place- $100 and a spot on the Pine Hill Holiday Home Decorating Contest plaque that will be displayed in Borough Hall year-round.
Judging will take place over the course of 3 days: December 15th, 16th, and 17th between the hours of 6:00pm and 9:00pm. Lights must be on during each of these time frames to be judged. Winners will be announced on social media the following week, so be sure to follow us on Facebook!
Please read the below rules and instructions. If you have any other questions, please contact Jeff Klehamer at [email protected].
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill out Registration Form (2023 Borough of Pine Hill Holiday Home Decorating Contest Registration Form - Google Forms).
- Make sure your house is decorated before judging begins.
- Use the Pine Hill Holiday Home Decorating Contest Map, which will be uploaded after submissions close, to drive around and see the competing homes for yourself! The map will be amended to this page as well as posted to our Facebook: Facebook.com/PineHillBoroNJ
- Participation is open to all residents of Pine Hill.
- Entry is free, but you MUST submit the survey below to be entered into the contest.
- Submissions must be received no later than midnight on Sunday, December 10, 2022.
- This contest is for exterior decorations only that are visible from the street; no judges will be entering the interior of your home to judge.
- Judges will drive around town to each home that is entered in the contest on the weekend of December 15th, 16th, and 17th between the hours of 6:00pm and 9:00pm. Remember to have your lights turned on all three nights to be judged!
- Winners will be announced on Facebook the following week. Winners will be notified by email or phone.
- Be festive and have fun!
This post was written by Jeff Klehamer