1109 Erial Road · Pine Hill, New Jersey · 08021
Fire Station 856-784-0030
“This department, being brought together through a common danger, pledges itself to the protection of life and property from fire, accident and disaster, and to the fostering of “Good Will” and the unity among the people of this community.”
The Pine Hill Fire Department provides twenty-four hour a day fire protection and rescue services to the Pine Hill, New Jersey community as well as all surrounding communities through concise prevention and aggressive suppression practices.
“Brothers First, Duty Always”
APPARATUS:COMMAND 62 BUGGY- 2005 Ford Expedition
FIRE MARSHAL 62 BUGGY- 2000 Ford Expedition
ENGINE COMPANY 62- 1996 E-One, 1500 GPM pump, 750 gallon water tank, 50 gallon foam tank, 6 man cab
SQUAD COMPANY62 – 1994 E-One, 1500 GPM pump, 500 gallon water tank, Hurst hydraulic rescue tools, 6 man cab
TOWER LADDER COMPANY 62 – 2005 Pierce 95′ aerial 2000 GPM pump, 300 gallon water tank, 6 man cab
SQUAD COMPANY 62 – 1994 E-One, 1500 GPM opump, 500 gallon water tank, Hurst hydraulic rescue tools, 6 man cab
ENGINE COMPANY 622 – 1972 Hahn, 1500 GPM pump, 1000 gallon water tank, 4 man cab
MARINE UNIT 62 – 4 man flat bottom boat, Johnson motor
From the year 1927 to the year 1990, the Borough of Pine Hill was proteected by three segregated fire companies: The Pine Hill Fire Company #1, Eagle Fire Company, and the Amber Terrace Fire Company. In the year 1986, the exertion and dreams of some firefighters became a reality with the appointment of a Borough Fire Chief to supervise all three companies onto one fire department. Over the four years that followed, the members of the three organization worked together. In the year 1991, the Pine Hill Fire Company #1 moved into one building with the Eagle Fire Company. On June 11, 1991 the deeds to all of the fire houses were signed over. This was the unequivocal creation of the Pine Hill Fire Department. The Borough of Pine Hill now recognizes one Fire Department which maintains one firehouse now known as the Pine Hill Fire Department.
This station was built in 2004 on the site of the old Eagle Fire Company on Erial Road. It must not go unoticed that this merge was not compelled upon the firefighters of Pine Hill, but was instead the result of their own work and devotion.