Pine Hill Borough, in conjunction with Camden County, is now using Swift911 emergency notification system, allowing Pine Hill Office of Emergency Management and Pine Hill Police Department to quickly and effectively inform residents in the event of an emergency.
This system, combined with our other emergency alert methods such as NIXLE, will enable subscribers to receive emergency alerts via voice messaging, test messaging, email, social media and the Swift911 Public mobile app for a variety of emergency events, such as;
* Weather and traffic alerts
* Prolonged outages
* Hazardous materials incidents
* Missing persons searches
* Natural disaster alerts
* Special community notifications
Once registered, you can log in at any time to update your contact information and add/remove yourself from available list subscriptions. The information you submit will only be used for emergency notification purposes.
The following information is required to enroll in the Swift911 notification system. Because alerts are targeted geographically, your home address is required:
* First and last name
* Street address city, state, zip code (physical address, no P.O. boxes)
* Primary phone number
* E-mail address
* Secondary phone numbers and addresses can also be entered.
Information for Cell Phone Users Messages can be sent both Borough-wide, and to targeted geographic areas. While residential landlines have been automatically enrolled in the system, residents and employees who work within the Borough will need to register their cell phones and mobile devices online. All businesses should register, as should individuals who have unlisted phone numbers, who have changed their phone number or address within the past year, and those who use a cellular phone or VoIP phone as their primary number. Download our Smartphone App The Swift911 Public mobile app is available as a free download for iOS, Android and Windows phones. You can download the mobile app through the App Store on your phone, or text Swift911 to 99538 to receive a download link. Registration Help and Additional Questions
* Residents without Internet access or who need help signing up online can contact the Pine Hill Police Department at (856) 783-1549, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, and staff will take your information over the phone.
* Residents with additional questions or concerns can contact Agent John Maguire at (856) 783-1549 x 425, or by e-mailing email@example.com